- This event has passed.
mccosmetics Skin Peeling
November 14€295 – €595
A chemical peel is a dermo-cosmetic procedure that consists of provoking accelerated skin regeneration in a controlled manner through application of chemexfoliation agents that are used to act on different layers of the skin. The peeling action causes the elimination of the external layers of the skin with the objective of stimulating collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan (GAGS) production, thus enhancing its’ physiological and mechanical characteristics.
Older and dead skin cells cause the skin to appear dull and aged. Every day our skin undergoes the normal process of sloughing off older, dead skin cells. In place of these dead cells newer cells have travelled up through the layers of the skin. These new cells replace the dead cells and then ultimately suffer the same fate. However, as we get older the time required for older cells to slough off increases, meaning that the older cells stay in place longer.
Regular exfoliation with Acids speeds up the skin’s natural renewal process helping to:
- Purify and oxygenate the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities
- Close open pores, improve the texture of the skin and increases thickness of the epidermis
- Address the effects of skin ag aging, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
- Unify skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections
- Lighten pigmented lesions, providing depigmenting effect
- Reduce the manifestations of acne and improve the appearance of scars
mccosmetics Certificate in Skin Peeling
Level 2 Award in Skincare
Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy or higher
- Consultation techniques and Advanced Skin Analysis
- Understanding how chemical peels work and how they are used in facial aesthetics treatments
- Understanding the anatomy of the skin
- Treatment plans
- Treatment procedures and protocols for all skin concerns
- Practical treatments
mccosmetics Starter Kit: €595.00
1 Day course 10am – 5pm
Monday 14th November