Terms and Conditions of Use of the Advanced Aesthetics Website
- This is the official website of Advanced Aesthetics.
- It is not permitted to access this website by any means or in any sequence other than by entering through the home page located at Advanced Aesthetics.
- In these Terms and Conditions and on this website, a reference to Advanced Aesthetics, its subsidiaries, successors and assigns generally.
- You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. All access to and use of this website or the information on it, is subject to these Terms and Conditions. If you continue to access this website, you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Advanced Aesthetics expressly reserves the right to modify or update any materials or information on this website, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time without notice.
- Before trying to access any of the services on this website, you should read any further terms and conditions relating to those services. Such terms and conditions are available on this website or from Advanced Aesthetics on request. You must accept any such relevant terms and conditions (in addition to these Terms and Conditions) before using the service(s). By proceeding to access this website, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by such other terms and conditions.
- Use of this website, its information, software available or facilities and services offered may be restricted by local laws or regulations in some jurisdictions. This website and its information is not intended for such prohibited use or distribution in such jurisdictions.
- Certain of these clauses set out the limitations of Advanced Aesthetics liability related to your use of this website, and should be read carefully. They apply only as far as Irish law permits, and are not intended to curtail Advanced Aesthetics statutory duties or liabilities in conducting business, or to affect your statutory rights.
- Although Advanced Aesthetics has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, and will take all reasonable care in maintaining it so, Advanced Aesthetics makes no representation in relation to the accuracy or completeness of any information or materials contained on this website or accessible from this website. Accordingly, Advanced Aesthetics , its directors, employees and agents disclaim any liability for loss including but not limited to loss of data, income, profit or opportunity and in addition consequential losses or losses resulting from claims of third parties, which are caused by your reliance on or use of any such information or materials.
- Use of the internet and this website is at your own risk, and Advanced Aesthetics is not responsible for losses resulting from the use of, or from an inability to use, this website. Such losses include but are not limited to losses caused by viruses or bugs, defects in this website, interference by an unauthorised third party, fraud or theft, technical failure, deletions or delays.
- Information, products or services displayed on this website does not mean or imply that those products or services are particularly suitable for you.
- Some pages of this website may contain links to other websites or access to third party materials not maintained by Advanced Aesthetics. Such linkage or access is not an implicit endorsement of the other websites or third party materials. Advanced Aesthetics is not responsible for the contents and services of any other websites or third party materials which may be accessed through this website, and these Terms and Conditions do not apply to your use of such other websites and materials.
- The sending of information and messages via the internet may not be secure. You should not send confidential information or personal data over the internet unless you have satisfied yourself as to the security of the communication system to be used.
- Unless specified otherwise, the contents of all the pages contained on this website are the property of Advanced Aesthetics and all rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the contents in any form, except that you are granted a limited licence to permit you to make a transient electronic copy for viewing on-line and to print or download one copy of any page from this website for your personal use. The licence does not permit you to make alterations or additions to, or further copies of, any copies or downloads which you have taken. The grant of this licence is conditional on your agreement to, and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not copy or incorporate any of the contents of this website into any other work or publication in any form, and no part of this website may be copied to, transmitted to, stored on, or accessed from, any other website, except with the prior written permission of Advanced Aesthetics.
- Advanced Aesthetics retains all rights in and to the materials and software contained on this website (including any images or files incorporated or generated by the software and any data forming part of the software). You may not distribute or sell the materials or software contained on this website nor are you entitled to alter, modify, reverse engineer or adapt the materials or software contained on this website.
- There are certain security, corruption, transmission error and access availability risks associated with using open networks such as the internet. In the event of there being any difference or conflict between the contents of any form or other document which is downloaded or printed from this website and the official version of such form or other document (as otherwise published by Advanced Aesthetics), then the official version of the form or other document shall prevail and you will be deemed to have given any relevant consent, confirmation or declaration contained in the official version of such form or other document.
- The Advanced Aesthetics name and logo is a registered trademark of Advanced Aesthetics and neither the name nor the logo may be used or reproduced without permission.
- Any waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by Advanced Aesthetics to be valid, and cannot operate as a waiver of any other provision in the future.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such ineffectiveness or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this website and its information, and application of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the laws of Ireland, and the courts of Ireland shall have primary jurisdiction over all matters arising.
If you require further information in relation to this website, its services, or to these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.