September 20€200 – €650
Micro-Needling is a skin rejuvenation treatment that offers a solution for a variety of skin conditions and concerns. Treatments induce the skin into producing collagen through a wound healing process. Therefore improving skins fibroblastic activity for the production of collagen and elastin. The microneedles create micro channels allowing the active ingredients to penetrate from the surface into the dermal tissue. It promotes the production of new collagen. It also provides a more effective penetration of the active ingredients (200 times more) in the stratum corneum.
mccosmetics offer an extensive range of Professional Ampoules and Cocktails for use with Microneedling, Mesotherapy and many more Aesthetic treatments. The Microneedling course includes both Microneedling and Derma Pen techniques with the use of the mccosmetics ampoules, cocktails and serums. The Growth factors in the ampoules help to maintain the skin’s youthful appearance by increasing cell renewal, cell defense, blood circulation and collagen and elastin production. Treatment protocols include needle and cartridge depths from 0.02mm to 0.1mm.
- A significant improvement in wrinkle and skin texture
- The skin acquires a much healthier and younger look
- Acne scars reduce drastically
- Pigmented spots reduce significantly
- Strengthening of capillary walls
- Transdermal transport of active principles.
- Reduction of pigmentation
- Reduction of fine lines
- Creation of new layers of collagen.
- Reduction of pore size
- Improves stretch marks
mccosmetics Certificate in Microneedling
Learners must submit 3 x Case Studies before Certification can be issued
Level 2 Award in Skincare
Level 2 or higher Beauty Therapy
- Consultation techniques and advanced Skin Analysis
- mccosmetics products and use protocols
- Treatment guidelines
- Contractions and contraindications
- Anatomy of the skin
- Use of cosmeceuticals in conjunction with needling
- Demonstrations of Roller and Pen methods
- Practical treatments using needle depths 0.2 mm – 1.0 m
€650 – includes Training and Kit with Derma Pen
1 Day course 10am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 20th September