mccosmetics Skin Needling
May 26€520 – €795
Derma Roller induces the body into producing collagen therefore improving the diffusion of the active ingredients. The microneedles create micro channels allowing the active ingredients to penetrate from the surface into the dermal tissue. It promotes the production of new collagen. It also provides a more effective penetration of the active ingredients (200 times more) in the stratum corneum.
Transdermal transport of active principles.
Creation of new layers of collagen.
Reduction of pigmentation problems.
Reduction of acne scars.
Reduction of pore size.
- A significant improvement in wrinkle and skin texture
- The skin acquires a much healthier and younger look
- Scars reduce drastically
- Pigmented spots reduce significantly
- Strengthening of capillary walls
- Transdermal transport of active principles.
- Reduction of pigmentation
- Reduction of fine lines
- Creation of new layers of collagen.
- Reduction of pore size
mccosmetics Certificate in Microneedling
Level 2 Award in Skincare
Level 2 or higher Beauty Therapy
- Consultation techniques and advanced Skin Analysis
- mccosmetics products and use protocols
- Treatment guidelines
- Contractions and contraindications
- Anatomy of the skin
- Use of cosmeceuticals in conjunction with needling
- Practical treatments
Depth of needles :
0.2 mm – 1.0 mm
Training free when you purchase one of the following options – inclusive of VAT
Option 1 – Full Salon Kit €795
Derma Pen + 30 Pen Cartridges
Salicylic 10% Prep
Vitamin C Ampoules
6 x Derma Rollers
Hydrogel Sheet Masks
Option 2 – €520
Derma Pen + 30 Free Cartridges
1 Day course 10am – 4:30pm
Tuesday 26th May