- This event has passed.
VTCT/ITEC Certificate in Microdermabrasion
This qualification has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills providing safe microdermabrasion to clients. To further your practical skills you will study the physiology of ageing.
VTCT & ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion Treatments
Level 2 Beauty qualification
- Apply microdermabrasion
- Monitor and maintain health and safety
- Client care and communications
- Characteristics of ageing
- Intrinsic and extrinsic environmental factors
- Ageing process
- Repair mechanisms
- Pathological conditions
- Effects of UV
- Degenerative disorders
- Treatments to delay the ageing process
For practical elements you will be observed by your assessor. All your work must be collected in a portfolio of evidence and cross referenced to requirements listed in your Assessment Book. An Internal Verifier will check your assessments to ensure evidence is valid. A VTCT External Verifier will sample observations and portfolios. Practical observations will be assessed as per unit listed above. Evidence of knowledge will be assessed through assignments.
- A copy of qualifications must be sent on application.
- Students must wear a white tunic and black trousers to every class
- 2 x White bath towels, 2 x Black handtowels
Course Duration: 3 Days
Saturday 3rd & Monday 4th November
Sunday 2nd December
Candidates will attend training for 2 days. An additional day on 2nd December 2018 is required for VTCT sampling. All portfolio work must be completed for this unit.
€450: A deposit of €200 is required to secure your place and the balance €250 can be paid on the first class.