- This event has passed.
VTCT/ITEC Certificate in Microdermabrasion
March 24 - May 19€450
This qualification has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills providing safe microdermabrasion to clients. To further your practical skills you will study the physiology of ageing.
VTCT & ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion Treatments
Level 2 Beauty qualification
- Apply microdermabrasion
- Monitor and maintain health and safety
- Client care and communications
- Characteristics of ageing
- Intrinsic and extrinsic environmental factors
- Ageing process
- Repair mechanisms
- Pathological conditions
- Effects of UV
- Degenerative disorders
- Treatments to delay the ageing process
For practical elements you will be observed by your assessor. All your work must be collected in a portfolio of evidence and cross referenced to requirements listed in your Assessment Book. An Internal Verifier will check your assessments to ensure evidence is valid. A VTCT External Verifier will sample observations and portfolios. Practical observations will be assessed as per unit listed above. Evidence of knowledge will be assessed through assignments.
- A copy of qualifications must be sent on application.
- Students must wear a white tunic and black trousers to every class
- 2 x White bath towels, 2 x Black handtowels
Course Duration: 3 Days
24th & 31st March
Candidates will attend training for 2 days. An additional day on 19th May is required for VTCT sampling. All portfolio work must be completed for this unit.
€450: A deposit of €200 is required to secure your place and the balance €250 can be paid on the first class.